Skye

27.1.17


wearing: BEGINNING BOUTIQUE top and skirt | ASOS heels | LACK OF COLOR hat | HUMMINGBIRD ROAD fascinator

When it comes to packing for a tropical destination such as Bali, the key elements I think about are the lightness of the fabric, the loose fit for that extra breeze and obviously how comfortable the outfit is. It seems like over the trip, I have developed a deep fondness for the slitted skirt as it lends a flirtatious vibe to any ensemble. To further accentuate femininity, I accompanied it with a lace off-shoulder crop top and not to forget, a straw hat for that island life feel whilst not forgetting to be sun smart.


xoxo, ET


2 comments

  1. I find it very cute . .. Really nice,Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It