Utopia

24.12.16


wearing: REVIEW dress | LACK OF COLOR hat | ASOS heels | M&F bag


After living out of a suitcase for 37 days in a span of two months, you will notice how much stuff you really have. For some reason, I find unpacking as a tedious chore, despite the excitement of rediscovering your newly purchased goods. Surely I am not the only one?
I usually have a pile that I (promise) to put away, but with all these travels, back to back, the pile just keeps getting bigger and bigger. As much as I love travelling, I am glad to be back home with my parents in town, just in time to celebrate Christmas. What's your exciting plan for the most wonderful time of the year? 

Evident from this space and square feed, it's no surprise that Spring and Summer are my favourite seasons, as I can pop on anything pastel, lace and floral prints. Like an LBD, floral will never let you down, especially the combination of an off shoulder floral dress with a boater hat that is just classically feminine. Review is renowned for its romantic and eclectic fashion and is definitely my go-to brand when it comes to finding the perfect feminine attire. For the past 25 years, Review has been locally producing a range of perfectly designed and tailored women's fashion and accessories with inspirations drawn globally including the likes of Paris and New York. This utopia dress is what I imagine a perfect summer dress would look like. It is exquisitely constructed with a perfectly-fitted bodice and delicate ruffles on the shoulders and hemline, creating a truly opulent look as a whole. 


On another note, Merry Christmas!
xoxo, ET

4 comments

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It