Shein Stripes

5.12.16

wearing: SHEIN top | ECLAIR COLLECTION shorts | MICHAEL KORS bag | LIPSTIK sandals | QUAY sunglasses

Hey y'all! I just recently came back from the United States after spending a total of two weeks in Houston, Miami and Orlando (NB: travel diaries are on their way). Even after a whole week, my body clock has yet to adjust to the Australian time as I continue to crash early and wake up throughout the night, any suggestions for a quick fix?

USA is no doubt a place for everyone: foodies, sport fanatics make up junkies and of course shopaholics. One of Houston's main attraction is the Galleria which one of the biggest shopping malls I have ever visited, hence the perfect place for us to spend our first day.
Whenever I plan to go shopping, I try to choose an outfit that is comfortable. The warm Texan weather especially encouraged me to wear some light and breezy which is why I chose this off-shoulder stripey top from Shein. Despite the fact that skinny jeans pretty much goes with any top you try on, it is such a hassle taking them off when trying dresses and bottoms, hence these white shorts are my alternative go-to bottom for my shopping journeys, easy to take off and put back on making the whole fitting room experience more enjoyable.


xox, ET

No comments

Post a Comment

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It