Casually Blue

23.10.16


wearing: THE EDITOR'S MARKET top | ECLAIR COLLECTION shorts | vintage denim jacket | ASOS choker | ADIDAS shoes | CHLOE bag

I feel like I never have enough off-shoulder pieces; evident from posts featuring this voluminous ruffled-sleeves top, striped romper and black lace top. It is a versatile trend that is hard to not fall in love with, due to its femininity and romantic look. I have mentioned this numerous times, but I also cannot get over the white and blue outfit combo, especially with summer peeking just around the corner. So for a weekend brunch, I based my outfit on this casual off the shoulder top from the Editor's Market and paired it with a denim jacket, white shorts and a pair of eye-catching rose gold toe embellished Adidas superstars. 

1 comment

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It