The Boyfriend Jeans

14.2.16


Some girls will prefer the tight, body-hugging skinny jeans to flaunt their curvaceous goodies, but some (such as me) prefer the comfortable, slouchy "Boyfriend" jeans on some days. This trend has been around for many years and still has just as many lovers as it does haters. No matter what you pair them with, the effects of these jeans seem to go around looking masculine, undone and sloppy, but can be very fashionable when styled right. 


To steer away from being masculine, I added a feminine, over-the-shoulder lace crop-top; showing a bit of skin and waist line at the same time so I don't look like a couch potato. The belt, accessories and (imaginary) pair of minimalist strap heels create a more polished look.

wearing: PRINCESS POLLY lace crop top (similar here) | TOPSHOP boyfriend jeans | DAY & NIGHT jewellery (blue druzy necklace and clear quartz necklace) | DANIEL WELLINGTON watch | H&M belt

2 comments

  1. the photos looks so dream and lovely <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't tend to wear Boyfriend Jeans but I do love them on other people, I think they just give outfits such a cool edge.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It