Webb Take Two

30.1.16


Although long cardigans were the "it" item for Fall trends, I believe in versatility; hence wearing it in the Spring or in Melbourne's temperamental weather condition, the occasional cold Summer, is fashionably acceptable. It would have been an average outfit with shorts paired with a crop top, but as you all know, I always like to add a touch of edge in my outfit. So these slight cape-looking long cardigan was truly the perfect cherry on top, for they add just the right amount of drama to an otherwise simple outfit. 
This is the second time I paid a visit to this alluring architecture, but I'm still amazed every time. 


1 comment

  1. you look gorgeous! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It