Bread and Butter Loves Daniel Wellington

1.1.16


And when the clock strikes midnight, Halloween will end. Then BAM, Christmas carols everywhere and just like that we say goodbye to another year, but welcoming 2016.
Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book, and I am planning to write a good one (fingers crossed). When it comes to the new year, everyone will always have their own list of resolutions. Some may be faithfully committed in fulfilling each one, but others may just forget and neglect them within the first week, and I am definitely guilty of this. I have always been wanting to be organised and on top of everything, in terms of deadlines, being efficient or simply being on time. Up to this date, I have been relying on my phone to check the clock which isn't the most efficient way, but with this stylish Daniel Wellington watchI am one step closer. The combination of crisp white dial against the rose gold hardware makes the watch to be versatile and simply irresistible. It is a fresh timepiece, suitable for work as well as your holiday outfits. So I guess this time I am more likely to fulfil one of my new year resolutions.

In celebration of the festive season and the new year, I have teamed up with Daniel Wellington to offer you guys 15% OFF all online products! Simply use the code: IGSTYLE when checking out, and pssttt.... Shipping is free worldwide!


Thank you and goodbye 2015; let's welcome 2016 with open arms and chase our dreams and turn them to reality. 

xoxo, ET

2 comments

  1. lovely shots <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Information share, I would like to appreciate it with the work you cash in on in writing this information. I'm hoping identical ideal operate by people in the foreseeable future also. Cheers.
    Design your own shirt

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It