TRAVEL DIARY | NYC by Day

7.11.15


After all these years of only seeing New York City through screens and prints; living vicariously through numerous fictional characters such as Blair Waldorf and Carrie Bradshaw; I can finally say that this "concrete jungle" is truly where dreams are made of. "The Big City"; "The Big Apple"; "The city that never sleeps"; you would think it would be hard to live up to all these nicknames right? But New York City made it appear effortless to fulfil people's expectations. 

As expected, spending 7 days in NYC is far from sufficient. There's too many things to do, to see and to eat (of course). Nearly every step I took and turn I made is a picturesque gem. By the end of this whole USA/Canada trip, that is a total of nearly three weeks, I have gathered more than 1200 photos. Here are some of my favourite shots, for now, and I'll be posting some more soon! With more details of each places.

3 comments

  1. Gosh I feel like New York is just taunting me lately, it feels like everyone is going there! Really great pictures, I'm just going to have to vicariously live through these pictures till I make it to NY myself.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! love all the outfits!

    [GIVEAWAY ON THE BLOG]
    xo
    Pretty Messed Up | FIRMOO GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. every shots looks beautiful <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It