Choeis-ing Killington

12.10.15


First of all, apologies for the lack of blog updates for the one thousand'th time. I have been spending quality time with my fambam up in the Northern Hemisphere, started with New York and drove around to Boston, Killington, Montreal and soon to Niagara and ended the three week trip back in New York. For a slightly more up to date posts, then click here and don't forget to double tap!


Killington is mainly known as a ski resort, but just before the snow falls, the warm-toned leaves envelopes the town and it looks as beautiful as ever. We specifically avoided spending the weekend at this vacation lodge, that is right next to a lake, to avoid the crowd, as every single weekend until Christmas is fully booked with joyful wedding celebrations. I have never really had a country experience as I usually prefer to surround myself with the hustle and bustle of a crowded city. And after spending 2 nights  at Mountain Meadows Lodge, I can proudly say that it's great to enjoy the allure and tranquility of nature once in a while. Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.

wearing: CHOIES top and skirt | DAY & NIGHT necklace | LOFT hat | MIU MIU sunglasses | SENSO flats

Inspired by all things beautiful, I wanted to channel certain hallmarks of this nature-based experience and the Fall through my outfit. Ever since the monochromatic and minimalistic trend took over social media, my infatuation for vintage, lace and anything camel has been neglected. But thanks to the 70s trend, the have all been quickly revived and made comebacks to my wardrobe, evident from this scalloped-hemmed-suede-skirt and lace-halter-top from Choies. To further accentuate the Fall look, I concluded the look with a maroon-Maple-leaf-coloured-hat.

It's safe to say that Choies understands all things new and all things coming up. 

4 comments

  1. Such beautiful photos, and your trip sounds amazing! Totally worth being a little MIA in the blogging world for that.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as always dear <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your post,and thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is amazing! I can’t believe I haven’t found your blog until just now!

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It