Esther

19.8.15


wearing: ESTHER BOUTIQUE lace set | BEGINNING BOUTIQUE coat (similar here and here) | WINDSOR SMITH heels | DAY & NIGHT necklaces (rose quartz and clear quartz)

Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait to welcome it officially with open arms. Flowers are starting to bloom and temperature begin to rise ever so slightly. As much as I love layering and mixing different textures, I really do miss the warmer weather so I can at least wear open-toed footwear without having frostbites as a lateral impact.

Two-piece sets will always be a favourite since they require pretty much no effort to style but provide a guaranteed modish look. And you can always recycle the pieces and wear them separately. Be creative, perhaps add colour for a fresh look.


xoxo, ET

3 comments

  1. Lovely look. I can't wait for Spring either, finally a chance to come out from underneath my giant winter coats!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. the set looks gorgeous on you <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It