Ninja Turtleneck III

27.6.15

wearing: Lily Sweater | ESTHER skirt | coat from Japan | QUAY sunglasses | CELINE bag | STACCATO heels

Continuing on the turtle talk from the previous post (here and here), this time around I went for a more feminine and pastel look with a modern edge. You may have seen this powder blue sweater on several of my Intagram posts (when in Japan and the usual #sundayselfie), and regardless how many times I have worn it, I am still obsessed with the colour. Who says you can't wear pastels in winter? As any other turtleneck sweaters, this one is just as versatile. I paired it with a lace midi skirt to emphasise the femininity and elegance in this ensemble. This outfit would work for Spring, but since it's currently winter now in Melbourne, I added a long navy coat for extra warmth and drama.

No comments

Post a Comment

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It