Mermaid

11.4.15


wearing: ECLAIR COLLECTION top  and shorts | STACCATO heels | CHANEL bag | QUAY EYEWEAR sunglasses | DAY & NIGHT rings  

Greetings from Singapore! At the moment I am only transitting via Changi airport, en route to Japan! I thought I would use part of my 9 hour transit productively and blog, instead of just binging on Pretty Little Liars. My travel buddy and photographer will be Jessica and our first destination will be Osaka!I'm not sure how often Bread and Butter will be updated, but make sure to check my Instagram feed for constant updates!

I channeled my inner monochromatic mermaid via this black asymmetrical top from Eclair Collection and paired it with a tight-fitting skort. Nowadays I tend to choose plainer items yet with a slight dramatic twist since I find them looking more luxurious and timeless, especially when the colour scheme is monochromatic.

3 comments

  1. the top looks beautiful <3

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful black top!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It