B&B Travels: Arashiyama Bamboo Grove

30.4.15


wearing: THE EDITOR'S MARKET top | TOPSHOP skirt | JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots | hat, coat and backpack from Japan

Konichiwa! I recently just got back from my Japan trip. I thought that I would have spent my spare time at night during my time in Japan for blogging, but man was I exhausted. We usually wake up pretty early to get ready and head out for sight-seeing, hoping to avoid the crowd. However, coming to Japan during Cherry Blossom season is pretty much impossible to avoid the crowd. Everywhere we go, it's just fully packed with people,both locals and international. It is especially crowded when you go to pretty tourist locations like the Bamboo Grove in Arashiyama, thus taking great photos with no distractions was a challenge. 
The place is already so stunning that I only  wanted to wear neutral or basic colours, so that my outfit doesn't clash with the bamboos. I chose to wear white on white as the base but with different texture: lace skirt and ribbed top. Since it was slightly chilly, I paired this outfit with a matrix-style navy coat. I love the simplicity of the fabric and colour as well as the dramatic length.
More travel photos coming up on the blog!

xoxo, ET

2 comments

  1. you look gorgeous <3
    you nailed taking photos there with no distractions i guess :p

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It