You're Such A Beach

3.3.15


Greetings from Bali! The main reason of my presence in Bali is due to my cousin's wedding but now that the busy (yet fun) part is over, I get to chill and fully enjoy this paradise. I have already planned some outfits that is appropriate for a paradise getaway, but let's hope I have time to shoot and post these a.s.a.p. In the mean time, I shall keep you updated via square feeds and here is an inspiration post with a touch of paradise. 

NB: All of these pics are from this Pinterest Account. Pictures are not mine. 


xoxo, ET

4 comments

  1. Can't wait for the summer! Haha


    Please check out my latest post, too. I'd love to hear something from you :)
    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. craving for a body like her :(
    can't wait for summer madness!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward for your bali post!! :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the super amazing photos! The color is too perfect.
    Dressesofbridal

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It