B&B Travels: The Mulia Bali

6.3.15

wearing: NASTY GAL top | YOUNG HUNGRY FREE skirt | QUAY sunglasses

And now... greetings from Jakarta! Unfortunately the paradise experience has come to an end. 5 days in Bali is definitely not enough. There is so much to do and see yet time is so limited. Not sure when yet, but I am definitely going back to continue to explore this gorgeous island and fill my square feed with enticing visuals. Fortunately though, I get to spend around a week in my hometown, that is Jakarta. The last time I was here was over a year ago and so much has changed. Despite the hectic traffic, it is always nice to come back home.

Anyways, thanks to my sister I was able to do a shoot at The Mulia Bali. She truly is a multi-talented mum who understands exactly how I want my photos to look without much explanation. So these photos are the results of the family creative collaboration.

I believe that this outfit truly defines a paradise getaway, from the flowy maxi skirt (previously worn in this post) to a vivid wide-brim hat which protected my upper body from getting sunburnt. What I love from this skirt is the slits  in regards to both aesthetics and functionality. The slits actually allowed my legs to breathe and hence, survive in this hot and humid environment. It is such a simple design yet so unique and practical.


5 comments

  1. Such a babe :) looks like paradise - very jealous!

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we have the same shoes haha! Anyway, I love your look here! It compliments the place ♥


    Please check out my latest post, too. I'd love to hear something from you :)
    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit, love it:)
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It