B&B Travels: Ubud

15.3.15

wearing: LOOKBOOK STORE dress | H&M hat | EBAY sandals | QUAY sunglasses | DAY & NIGHT jewellery 

This Bali trip was literally a week ago, and now my holiday is over therefore it's time to hop back on the plane and face reality. Sounds depressing and truthfully I am not looking forward to this.
So on our second and last full day in Bali, we decided to visit the Bird Park (initially for my nephew but I actually really enjoyed it as well) and continued our journey to Ubud and had lunch at Bebek Joni Restaurant. Usually people would go to Bebek Tepi Sawah, but this is a nice alternative. This place has a magnificent view and I have always wanted to do a shoot at a rice field so my dream can finally come true. 

When you are faced with extremely hot and humid weather like this, every single pieces of clothing counts to ease through the day. So I carefully planned my outfits to avoid any dark coloured clothing. This is why in the current and previous post I am/was covered in mostly white or light hues. Pick materials and styles that are breathable, hence that is why I chose this dress for the open shoulders and short length. This also means sun protection is a must. I never leave the hotel without a hat, sun glasses and sun screen on my skin. I thought this straw hat from H&M was appropriate for this vacation as it has a laid-back vibe and pretty much goes with any outfit due to the neutral colour. 


xoxo, ET

2 comments

  1. the place looks so prettyyyy~ <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It