Fin Fish

23.3.15

wearing: FBUDI dress

It was love at first sight.
I was recommended by my sister to check out and browse bobobobo, since her Hummingbird Road pieces were coming up on the site (it's readily available now), and luckily found this gorgeous piece by Indonesian designer Felicia Budi. The dress comes from the collection named "Sells", it's not the latest collection but definitely my favourite. Even though I have no special events coming up to wear this dress, I just had to get it.
The pleats remind me of the fins of a fish and when they are combined with the wind, the flow is absolutely magical. This type of intricate details are so whimsical and feminine, I'm convinced that it has become my favourite.

2 comments

  1. Such a dreamy dress! Great look :)
    I'm loving your natural poses <3

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It