Off the Shoulder, #1 Summer Essential

17.2.15

wearing: BEGINNING BOUTIQUE top and shorts | RUBI wedges | CHLOE bag | LOVISA necklace

So the following weekend I will be lounging around in my bikini, sipping fresh coconut juice and enjoying the beach because I will be in Bali! Even though it is a short one, I am so excited for this trip! I have not been to Bali since I was really young, a lot has changed and I cannot wait to see the immense development. Then off I go, back home to Jakarta for 10 days. I'm planning to have a post dedicated to packing for tropical destination, so stay tuned! And if you haven't, follow my instagram for quick updates.

This Summer I have been obsessing over tops that reveal the shoulders. It gives a hint of sexiness and glamour, which I love. So I can easily say that off the shoulder tops, especially cropped ones, are my #1 summer essential for 2014/2015.
 If you have been reading my blog or following me on instagram, then you probably notice that I am absolutely obsessed with Beginning Boutique. Both the top and shorts are from them, and I feel like they're a good investment, especially the top! I have worn this top all day everyday (I'm a tad exaggerating), throughout the summer. I love pairing it with a high waisted bottom, hence I chose this shorts to go along with it, so I can hide my food baby. 


xoxo, ET

5 comments

  1. your mix of top and short look gorgeous!! also spot your nails and loving it! <3

    Capturing Reves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your top so much. it is so cute!! :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look <33
    btw have fun in bali and jakarta~ :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress.
    your post is really amazing.
    can't wait for your new post.

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It