Jacaranda

17.1.15

wearing: STELLY skirt | STACCATO heels | DAY & NIGHT necklace | SPORTSGIRL clutch | QUAY sunglasses

Every year around late spring to early summer, Australian streets are always awash by the magnificent purple-blue flowers of Jacaranda. Inspired by Tuula's annual Jacaranda post taken in Sydney, I too wanted to make the purple blooms as the background of a photo shoot. This is the closest I can find in Melbourne, near my work, only a few metres away from the previous shoot location.
Thanks to Jessica Utami for taking these beautiful photographs and bearing with our randomness and mucking around (Denissa's and mine). 

5 comments

  1. Love that you and your friend compliment each other's outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaa~ both of you look so gorgeous <33
    lovely place and shotw btw! :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cute outfits going on in this post! And I love jacaranda trees! I love seeing them around springtime back home in California!

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It