Scuba

4.12.14

wearing: DKNY top | YOUNG HUNGRY FREE skirt | EVIL TWIN cardigan | STACCATO shoes | RUBI sunglasses 

As I grow older, my preference of taste also follows along. My affection for anything sweet and colourful begins to diminish and I guess I tend to deviate more towards simplicity and sophistication. Not only that this affects situations that involves anything consumptive, but also influences my choice of attire. Don't get me wrong, I still love wearing colours now and then or some crazy prints and things that make me look 10 years younger... But nowadays, I do find myself choosing pieces of clothing that are simpler but with an interesting cut or silhouette (to keep the edge) and less childish. Perhaps this is another phase?

Currently I am obsessing over neoprenes/scuba material since most pieces I find have a high level of sophistication that I cannot resist. They are however, not the easiest material to take care of. I tend to get these folds and crinkles once I wear them and I don't know how to get rid of it since I want to keep mine smooth. I guess it's wear and tear and no one can avoid it. Regardless, I am still obsessed and will probably buy and wear more in the future. If anyone knows how to get rid of them, please comment down below or email me! 

Since the silhouette is quite extravagant, I decided to pair it with a more basic top but still keeping it interesting with a asymmetrical neckline. For warmth, coverage and a little extra spice, I wore this striped oversized coat/cardigan and a hat just in case it rained. 

xoxo, ET

3 comments

  1. you look so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty and gorgeous! :)
    adore that skirt! <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, that skirt is gorgeous! I'd ove to own a piece of that fabric
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It