Palm Springs

4.11.14

wearing: WAREHOUSE shirt | MISS SHOP shorts | NEW LOOK boots | LOVISA necklace | MIMCO bag

Unfortunately the title does not relate to my current location, instead it refers to my shorts with palm trees which reminded me of Palm Springs in California. Yes, I need a holiday badly, vacation is the only thing that exists on my mind.
 These shorts, which I got from last year's Miss Shop's SS media showing, are such an inspirational piece. Every time I look at it, my mind goes wandering around the world, thinking of tropical places to visit. Some of my top places to visit is definitely Maldives, Bahamas, Bora Bora and of course Bali. I am so excited for my trip to Bali next year in March! The last time I was there was more than 10 years ago. Obviously a lot has changed, so that's why I'm looking forward to explore and be adventurous! If you have any recommendations of what to do and where to go in Bali, comment down below or shoot me an email! 

xoxo, ET

7 comments

  1. I love your outfit girl! ♥


    Please check out my new post too? :)
    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shorts !!
    and sent you an email about Bali ^ ^
    hope you find it helpful

    AMOURPIXIE



    ReplyDelete
  3. love your palm shorts

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfits! where did you take this pictures? I do love the background too <33
    Bali is an amazing destination for vacation since it's part of where I live. You should go to Klapa cafe, lovina beach ( people said you can see dolphins but when i was there, I couldn't see 'em) and cocoon cafe. if you want to go shopping, you can go to pasar sukawati :D hope it would help ya!
    x, I
    www.ivananatashasamson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the look!
    Your glasses are so pretty <3
    You're so lucky going to Bali!
    Would love to visit that place once ^^

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It