Follow the Black Brick Road

20.11.14

wearing: POP CHERRY top | H&M skirt and necklace | RUBI flatforms | EVIL TWIN outerwear | PRADA sunglasses | GIVENCHY bag

The thing I love about buying a matching set of top and bottom, is that not only the outfit looks good with minimal effort put in but we can obviously  mix and match them with other items. I only recently discovered Pop Cherry the online clothing store and it immediately became one of my go-to stores. The items that they sell are either similar or EXACTLY the same as other stores but half the price. I've been longing for this top (and bottom as well) since I saw it ages ago on Instagram. It's a For Love & Lemons inspired outfit. If you know me, I try not to splurge on clothing (unless it is for a VERY special occasion) as I would only wear it once or twice, so it's better to save the bucks and spend it on other clothes.
I decided to have a monochrome outfit with a pop of colour by wearing this blue top. Since the lace is so delicate and the colour is so feminine, I wanted to mix things up and wear something the complete opposite. So that's why I chose this tennis-leather-looking skirt from H&M.


xoxo, ET

1 comment

  1. love this look so much <33
    dat top looks lovely :)

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It