Carrie

10.11.14


wearing: RUNWAY BANDITS top | H&M skirt | STACCATO shoes | SWISH perfume clutch | YSL ring | vintage necklace | RUBI sunglasses 

I just finished re-watching Sex and the City (yes, that is the whole six seasons) and was so inspired by their fashion. My favourite is definitely Carrie, She (or to be exact, Patricia Field) managed to turn an item that I originally thought is quite hideous into an outfit that I would wear, or maybe that's just because Sarah Jessica Parker has a banging body. After hours and hours of 90s fashion, I could not help but be inspired. So I decided to channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw in this outfit. When I saw this skirt hanging on a rack at H&M, I thought of Carrie's infamous tutu but obviously this is a more modern take on it. Pair it with a white shirt √† la Carolina Herrera and the right background... voila outfit took me back to Paris. 

5 comments

  1. Loving the look! <3
    You're so photogenic :)
    The turquoise ring is stunning!

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look! :)
    love them tons <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool for sure!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It