Wisteria

22.10.14


wearing: NASTY GAL top | skirt from EBAY | STACCATO booties | H&M hat and jewellery | GIVENCHY bag 

"Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

Things surrounding us, things that are readily available are easily forgotten and easily taken granted of. I have spent half of my life in Australia and have only been to a few cities outside Melbourne, since most of my holidays are spent overseas or back home. I swear it's not only me, I have met a few others who share the same experience and it is simply because Australia is easily accessible for us. Last weekend I decided to change my habit and did a bit of exploring with mum and Calvin.
 I have always wanted to visit the infamous Wisteria tunnel in Japan. However for the moment, I can only dream due to annual leave shortages, so instead I found one closer to my current location! We went to Yarra Glen for lunch at Hargreaves Hill then visited this gorgeous garden with Victoria's very own overwhelmingly beautiful wisteria tunnel. Instead of trying to describe its beauty in words, I'll let you guys enjoy it through the rest of this post!

9 comments

  1. Omg! That is one of the places I've been wanting to visit ever since! So cool ♥


    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous!! :)
    and the place looks pretty as well <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! Ahh, Yarra Glen actually isn't so far away, definitely gotta visit that place soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!! The place looks so magical and the food looks super delicious!! I'm so hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post is purrrfect. love the photograph, love the background, love your look <3
    would you mind to follow each other? :3
    kindly check out my fashion blog maybe :3

    xo Diras,
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, love the pink ^^

    And the food looks amazing, made me hungry ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  7. followed. my name is miamanson there ;)

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! The photos quality was really good, tho! I'm loving your Blogg <3<3

    characlaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It