Once in a Blue Moon

6.10.14


wearing: H&M top | TOPSHOP jeans | THE EDITOR'S MARKET backpack | RUBI sunglasses and flatforms

Once in a blue moon, I'd like to not think and put too much thought into what I am wearing. The most important thing is as long as you feel comfortable with what's on you right? This is exactly what it felt like when I chose to wear this outfit. Although the sun was shining and St Kilda Beach was completely packed with people in shorts, maxi dresses, sunnies... basically a total summer vibe (but still breezy), I really couldn't be bothered to dress up. So I chose one of the most comfortable items to wear which included the loose-fitted-boyfriend jeans from Topshop and a plain light sweater from H&M that created this monochromatic outfit.


xoxo, ET

5 comments

  1. Nice looks! Loving that backpack for sure

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple yet so cool
    love it! and that bag. totally in love


    visit my post :
    fireproof

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE SHOES! Love at first sight..... Love this look :)

    rachaelstylesme.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! :)
    adore your platform and backpack so much <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It