Webb

7.9.14

wearing: THE EDITOR'S MARKET shirt | STAPLE THE LABEL stingray shorts | GIVENCHY bag | QUAY sunglasses

I knew the existence of the Webb Bridge for a long time now since it keeps making appearances on my Instagram feed. Thanks to my girlies (you know who you are) who stayed strong and resilient to accompany me find this bridge. If you're the type of person who walks a lot, then it would be pretty easy to find this Webb Bridge. But since I reached my legal age, I got my driver's licence pretty much straight away, and then I became those people who drive everywhere. So it took us AGES (capital letters can't even justify how long it was) to reach this destination. I had to type "where is Webb Bridge Melbourne" into google and finally this site helped me. Don't type "Webb Bridge" straight away onto google or copy-paste the address google initially gives you, that was how we got lost. Despite this uphill battle, it was all worth it because the Webb Bridge is simply stunning and photogenic.

Recently I was lucky enough to have been invited to a styling guide, hosted by the lovely girls from Staple the Label and the Rumour Mill (check out this post). As soon as I saw this pair of stingray inspired shorts (available here and also comes in red) laid out on the table, I fell in love with the texture, colour and the sporty chic vibe. It has a simple silhouette yet the details of the material is simple gorgeous and unique. I decided to juxtapose the structured shorts with flowy shirt with hummingbirds all over it and a lace bralette underneath.

ps: I bought a new lens! :D :D :D

xoxo, ET

11 comments

  1. Amazing look! Love your top, bag and shorts - so chic and love the sort of preppy vibe!

    http://shewearsshetravels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, and I absolutely adore those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look! awesome shoes!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. ur comments are always so nice rosalinda! thanks heaps love

      Delete
  5. The architecture of the Webb Bridge looks quite interesting :)
    I'm so in love with your shoes <3
    Lovely pics!

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently it's inspired by an Aboriginal eel trap. It looks stunning! check it out if you're in Melbourne as well :D

      Delete
  6. gorgeous look and place! :)
    love your shorts so much <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks michelle! same here, so obsessed with these shorts! :D

      Delete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It