Mystify

13.9.14

wearing: BEGINNING BOUTIQUE top | TOPSHOP skirt | GIVENCHY antigona bag | leather jacket stolen from sister's wardrobe | H&M boots | QUAY sunglasses


Whenever the sun is out and the temperature is on the warmer side, I always feel like going to the beach. Either just strolling around, laying in the sun or having a drink. Coincidentally I was wearing this blue crop-top which reminds me of the waves (not present in St. Kilda Beach obviously, maybe think of Bondi Beach instead). 
I wanted to add a pop of colour to the outfit since it is already Spring in Melbourne. Therefore I feel obliged to wear other things besides black and white. The gorgeous print and feminine cut of the shoulders are the reasons why I wanted this top. To continue with the girly vibe, I paired it with this sweet lace skirt from Topshop but also toughened the look by adding this black leather jacket and booties.

xoxo, ET

3 comments

  1. Beautiful and so chic! I am so obsessed with your skirt and how you paired it with your blue printed top! I really need those boots as well...

    http://shewearsshetravels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! :)
    love everything from head to toe <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It