Esmeralda Lace

24.9.14


wearing: BEGINNING BOUTIQUE esmeralda top | TOPSHOP skirt | H&M booties | CHLOE bag | ZARA jacket | DAY & NIGHT aquamarine and klarus necklace | TIFFANY & CO necklace | QUAY sunglasses

Making the most out of a sunny and warm day (to begin with) last week , I went to to the city to indulge in delicious goodies at Operator 25. After brunching, Jessica, Maureen and I had a spontaneous photo shoot at a random alleyway en route to Melbourne Central, on a quest to find pretty eclairs. I have to admit, I do miss those university times where spare time was taken for granted. Working full time leaves you with absolutely no time during the weekdays to have pretty lunches in the sun as well as wearing pretty-casual-street style inspired- outfits. Could've, should've, would've. Sentimentalities aside, nowadays every time the sun decides to make an appearance, I utilise the shit out of it for photo shoots. #FOMO
This is probably my favourite shoot to date! I can't wait to show the photos to you guys. 

photographer: Maureen Wantono <3

xoxo, ET

4 comments

  1. gorgeous~ :)
    love everything from head to toe <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great look! I love the lace + denim look. It works really well together ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveeee your top so bad!<3
    anw, stunning as always!

    xx
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It