Knock Knock

28.8.14


wearing: MISS SELFRIDGE crop top | AMERICAN APPAREL disco pants | ZARA denim jacket | GIVENCHY antigona bag | H&M boots | QUAY sunglasses

I keep saying this every year, but to be honest I genuinely feel that this year has flown faster than the speed of light. Spring has already been knocking on Melbourne's door with the sunshine, clear skies, warm-ish temperatures and events such as Melbourne Spring Fashion Week! I'm planning to go this year for the first time and I'm beyond excited. I'm going to Runway 2, any of you going?

I should probably start embracing the spring weather by wearing pastel colours or floral prints, but it really is so hard to leave black in the dark (i.e. the cupboard). My disco pants from American Apparel has definitely been my go-to pants whenever I'm stuck or lazy to think of an outfit. As I have said previously, numerous times as well, you can never go wrong with disco pants. It sucks up all the excess soft tissues (i.e. fat if you're not toned like me) and it will make you look like you have lost 2kg overnight. Pair it with an over-sized jumper and you can still semi-maintain your figure and avoid looking like a sack, or in my case wear a crop top. I'm not too confident baring my midriffs, so the solution for this is to wear something high-waisted. I decided to maintain the monochrome theme for this outfit so I wore these black booties from H&M to elongate my legs.

xoxo, ET

2 comments

  1. omg that bag! lovely
    and lovely photos.

    visit my new post :
    lovestruck

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore your top! <3

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It