Crackling

2.8.14

wearing: HELLO PARRY shirt | H&M skirt  and necklace | coat from Japan | NEW LOOK boots | SPORTSGIRL clutch

I mentioned in the previous post how I loved The Stables of Como, so here is proof... I went back for a second visit! Although the line seemed quite long at first, we got a table pretty quick or time just passes by really fast while I took outfit photos.

I always have a trend obsession; some stays and some is only temporary. Monochrome has been upgraded to permanent while crackle and marble print are still on a casual contract. I blame this completely on Balenciaga. Since Alexander Wang's debut collection was launched, everyone became obsessed with the crackle and marble print that gives simple silhouettes (e.g. a basic shirt) the wow factor.
Here is my street style take on the crackle print trend. I love mixing different textures together in an outfit, especially when they are the opposite. So I thought the soft-silky crackle-printed shirt would go well with a tough pleather skirt. Since I didn't want to wear tights and the weather is still on the chilly side, I chose to strut in these thigh-high boots that provides me with warmth and style.

xoxo, Eliza

2 comments

  1. lovely outfit
    and i have the same skirt as you. yippie!

    mind to visit my new post?

    sacs et chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelyyyyy :D
    love that skirt and boots so much <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It