Basic on Basic

23.7.14

wearing: H&M knit sweater, skirt and boots | HENRY HOLLAND tights | CHLOE paraty bag from REEBONZ | DAY&NIGHT necklaces (blue and clear)



Brunching is definitely one of my favourite things to do. You get to dress nicely to eat pretty food at a gorgeous settings, what's not to love?

The latest brunch I had, which quickly became one of my favourite places, is The Stables of Como. I have been wanting to check this place out for ages. And fortunately, it did not dissapoint. The atmosphere, location, decor and food were all absolutely amazing. If there is a long line for the tables, then just grab a takeaway coffee and have a stroll in the garden. As you step into their cafe, you will see a long table full of baked goods which reminds me of Alice in Wonderland’s tea party. I would definitely recommend the coffee and cauliflower risotto. 

This is what I wore to brunch. I recently bought both the top and pleather skirt, which kind of looks like a bad-ass tennis skirt, from H&M. This skirt is so easy to style, it basically goes with any top: sweater, cami or even a basic tee. 
I don’t exactly know what the colour of the sweater is called, but I am so obsessed with it. I first fell in love with it when I saw Essie’s Bikini So Teeny, then my love grew, and it will continue to grow.
Since the top is quite plain, I decided to add a few necklaces. I have been obsessing over gemstones for their natural beauty. They are quite simple yet can spice up a basic sweater. They shine and shimmer under the light, it's just hard not to love them. Necklaces are available from Day and Night Tictail shop. 

xoxo, ET

4 comments

  1. what a cute restaurant! interesting interior decoration with the fake grass. the food does seem delicious though!
    love the contrasting textures of the leather and blue knit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love!
    especially all the food :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! :)
    that sweater looks adorable x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It