Now I Guess She's On Crack

1.6.14

wearing: COMME DES GARCON jacket | BEGINNING BOUTIQUE dress | SPORTSGIRL clutch | STACATTO booties | H&M rings 

I have officially graduated. No more assignments, no more exams... no more skipping classes, no more long holidays... Just full time work. Oh God, it sounds depressing. Oh well, at least I have a stable source of income.

My graduation was last week and this is what I wore. The robe colour was a mixture of sky and electric blue. To play it safe, I chose this crackle print dress from Beginning Boutique (apparently one of their best sellers and is now currently sold out) which goes with most colours since it's monochrome. I love the clean cut and chic halter tank-top  which gives a sporty chic yet feminine vibe. I did not have the need to accessorise too much since there's already a lot going on with the dress: the print and the asymmetrical cut. So just a simple navy jacket to provide warmth, plain booties and a studded black clutch. 

ps: the title of this post is a quote from my all time favourite movie, Mean Girls. Nothing to do with me being on crack.

One last thing, Warehouse, who has been at the forefront of the British fashion since 1976, has their second campaign launched in Australia! No need to fork out heaps of money for delivery, it's $10 or FREE shipping for orders above $100. Click on the banner to see check them out!

Warehouse Australia

xoxo, ET

14 comments

  1. I love the print of your dress, so chic !

    http://the-flying-girl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cracked print of your dress, the asymmetrical cut makes this so unique~

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!
    nice pun.. ;)

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovee the dress !
    and congraattss on your graduations !
    mind to follow me back ?
    i've already followed you..

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! This outfit really suits you:)
    Would you like to follow each other via facebook and bloglovin? Let me know.
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the pattern on this dress -- i've never seen a piece like this! the fit is fantastic too. congrats on your graduation!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow first of all this look is simply amazing
    and you have such a pretty face
    and btw i just LOVE this Location (or garden or what ever) sooo cool!

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is amazing! Love the cracked print x

    www.raincheckfortimbuktu.blogpsot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Eliza!! :) Your dress is absolutely divine and we have the same nail color haha :) :) Love your blog, followed you via GFC <3


    X, Trish
    www.trishcaning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing amazing amazing
    I need that dress in my life!

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It