Cyan

14.5.14


These photos were taken during the last bits of Melbourne's summer. Oh how I miss you already warm weather, but at least now I can layer!
 I know this dress look kinda short, but don't worry guys... I had bikers shorts underneath so I can avoid any possible indecent exposures. I am a total sucker for white garments. When I saw this dress, I immediately thought of summer and Coachella. It's feminine, carefree and whimsical. I'm still stuck in the monochrome phase, so most of the things I wear are colourless. The only way I add colour to my outfit nowadays is through accessories, nails or lips. So this time, I just added a pop of cyan. 

xoxo, ET 

3 comments

  1. adorable!! yes the dress also reminds me of coachella look :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It