Perspexion

15.4.14

wearing: H&M top and jacket | TOPSHOP skort | DAY & NIGHT perfume iphone case | shoes from PaleDivision | PRADA sunglasses

No one can forget or get over the perspex craze, e.g. Charlotte Olympia's Pandora clutch. There is something unique about wearing transparent items, from showing what's inside your bag to parading your garments under transparent coats (i.e. Burberry SS14). Transparent items are still going strong and they are definitely staying around. I could not resist to get my hands on these perspex heels from Willabelle Ong's facebook when I found out they were on sale. They have that nostalgic and classic feel of school shoes but edgy and sophisticated from the mid-foot cut and perspex heels. I felt it was appropriate to pair these gorgeous shoes with delicate white lace socks for extra femininity.
I wanted to have a pastel and neutral palette based on these shoes. I recently went to Topshop for their huge sales, but ended up purchasing this full priced pale pink skort. It is worth every cent I paid for. The quality, material and fit are all excellent. I decided to mix a polished look (skort and blazer) with a laid-back casual Tee. 
Lately, I have been really lazy to bring a handbag, so this perfume iphone case from Day & Night with a sling was the perfect solution! And it also comes in black.

xoxo, ET 

4 comments

  1. Super look! The phone case is just adorable :) Fell in love with the shoes, literally <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look~ :D
    love that skort and shoes x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggg i want to steal your shoes so bad T.T
    love the outfit !

    xoxo
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It