Hong Kong II

11.1.14

wearing: H&M hat | JAY JAYS jacket | EBAY (wildfox inspired) jumper | TOPSHOP jeans | JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots | THE EDITOR'S MARKET backpack

Here's another Hong Kong post. On this day I spent nearly 3 hours to shop at H&M in the morning. I went to the one at Silvercord mall at Tsim Sha Tsui since the one in Central (i.e. the one with 4 floors of H&M goodness) was closed, and yes I was devastated when i found out. This H&M is only 2 floors but they had pretty much everything... i think. H&M definitely had taken enough of my money that day. I was thinking of doing a video haul to show you guys what I got, but first I have to go back home to Jakarta and figure out how to video myself + edit the video. Not sure how I'll go, hopefully I'm not too shy. Otherwise, it'll just be a blog post.
Anyway, afterwards we all went to Stanley Market. It's quite rare for us to do touristy activities in Hong Kong since my family visits Hong Kong quite often since I was young and we usually just focus on the shopping, but it was pretty good. This is my first time visiting Stanley Market and I really enjoyed the view, not really the shopping. The atmosphere was awesome, it really did not feel like Asia since the restaurants are mostly European.
There's nothing really special about my outfit, I just focused on being comfortable while I'm travelling. I just added a wide brim fedora to add a little edge and how pretty is the love potion sequins?

ps: photo credits goes to my sister (those with me in it)
xoxo, ET 

7 comments

  1. Oh my, this makes me miss Hong Kong so much! So much envy haha!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo! :)

    http://smileewithus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahh, I love Hong Kong so much!
    Would love to visit it again :)
    Totally love your shirt <3

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post and have a nice holiday
    do you mind to follow each other?

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit, very simple, love your top :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you enjoy Hong Kong!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It