Hong Kong I

9.1.14

wearing: THE EDITOR'S MARKET top & backpack | EBAY shorts | HOUSE OF HOLLAND tights | JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots

First of all, happy new year! and I apologise for my absence. I've been busy travelling since the first day of 2014, I did't even get a chance to write a "goodbye 2013, hello 2014" yet. Anyway, on the 1st day of the year I travelled to Hong Kong with my sis, bro-in-law and nephew. Our first destination in Hong Kong was Ocean Park. I haven't been here for ages, the last time was when I was in primary school. Fast forward 10 years later and I still love the place.
This is what I wore, something very simple and comfortable. I'm currently obsessed with this dark green colour for fall/winter because it's such a chic and elegant colour which somehow made me feel like a grown up. And wearing a backpack for travel is seriously a bliss. It's convenient to have your hands free and not have one sore shoulder. I bought both of these from The Editor's Market while I was over in Singapore in December, specifically for this trip.

xoxo, ET

1 comment

  1. hi! nice blog!
    wold you like follow each other?
    let me now!!

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It