Midnight Tropics

28.12.13

wearing: EVIL TWINZ cardigan | MISS SHOP (milk & honey) tropical pants | GENERAL PANTS lace leotard | EBAY clutch | JEFFREY CAMPBELL night walk

These tropical shorts are probably my favourite item from the Miss Shop S/S Media Showing (check out the post HERE). I  don't own anything similar to this, that's probably why I wanted it so much. Whenever I go shopping or choosing items in this case, I try to pick something unique, wearable and versatile. I fell in love with the summery pattern because it reminds me of somewhere tropical, which is home, which is always the best place to be. 
I decided to pair this gorgeous pair with a lace leotard I got ages ago from General Pants (i.e. when leotard was so in). It just looks like a fitted lace top so it will still be wearable even after 10 years. I can also easily wear it by itself with heels and necklaces, a la Miley cyrus. And to be more daring, I decided to mix prints with this bold monochrome distressed oversized cardigan, which is such an investment since it goes well with most things in my wardrobe... and it was on sale. 
I know it's a tad late, but I still hope you guys had an amazing Christmas. Lots of food, lots of presents and be merry!



xoxo, ET

17 comments

  1. I think this outfit will look great with a holographic clutch! :D

    zesharly.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look and great shoes! :)

    http://smileewithus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous look! I love it!
    You have a new follower!

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I just adore that fun tropical print skirt you're rocking. Especially mixed with that cozy striped cardigan!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super chic look dear, love the tropical shorts paired with the stripe cardigan !

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great style! I love the print and your shoes
    I follow now by bloglovin
    =) XXX
    http://muerdelaespina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love this look!
    Like how you combined every piece together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely~ love your cardigan so much :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just met your blog and is so pretty. I invite you to visit my blog and if you want follow me on blogger! Kisses :)

    http://thebrunettesstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your xmas was wonderful. I am sure you have some fun NYE party planned, all the best xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice outfit, you're so pretty also! :)

    anyway, thank you for your comment over my blog, and yes i love to follow each other, so i'm following you now! hope you followed back! thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, such a stylish outfit, and yes, black and white color is a long lasting color!
    I'm your new follower, dear. If you pleased, would you like to follow each other?

    Cheers,
    http://nunkhalida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this look from your flowy hair to platform heels x
    Gorgeous neon accent with the bag, and cool ripped cardi .. Love the print of the pants most of all - made me dream of summer .. :)

    happy new year!

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha this outfit does look something like Miley cyrus, but you look so much better than her!! I love your cardi and those shoes are stunning!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cardigan is so cute. I always like strips! They go with everything

    -Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those shorts as well! The print is so fun and I love how loose fitting they are. I love how you paired them with the baggy cardigan and those are some serious heels. They add some sexiness to the outfit! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It