She Wolf

22.11.13

wearing: TOPSHOP top | EVIL TWIN cardigan | VINTAGE shorts | JEFFREY CAMPBELL (Everly) boots | GIVENCHY (Antigona) bag | LOVISA necklace | EBAY sunnies | sister's hat

I've been meaning to post these shoot from last week, but as usual uni got in the way. I had my last clinical workbook submission! Hopefully everything goes well and I get to graduate by next year. As much as I cannot wait to graduate/no more full time study, I will miss uni. It's probably when you will have the most freedom, since you can just skip class whenever you don't feel like doing anything.
On the blogging side, I was lucky enough to have been invited by Miss Shop for their spring/summer media showing today! Luckily I was able to take half a day off work/intern to attend this. More on this later on the blog. Lots of pretty pictures and pretty clothes coming up! And tomorrow I will be coming to the Topshop X Elle event at Topshop Chapel Street. Anyone coming? I hope my Topshop doesn't damage my wallet.

Anyway, onto my outfit. This was such a spontaneous mix. I never really wear shorts on the blog because I think it's too boring, especially mixing it with a simple top. However, when I mix and match with this shredded/oversized cardigan from Evil Twin that I got from General Pants for $50, these shorts somehow look different. Plus the boots, plus the floppy hat, I felt very "festival". As usual, I love playing with different textures. In this case: felt hat, knitted/distressed cardigan, velvet/giraffe print top, leather boots and bag. And how pretty is the background? Found it on an alleyway while brunching with Calvin. Somehow it works well with my outfit that day.

xoxo, ET







3 comments

  1. totally love your bag!
    Are you studying in Melbourne? Me too :)

    ichiandpristan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It