Bread & Butter loves Miss Shop

24.11.13


Earlier this week on Wednesday, I was lucky enough to have been invited by Myer Miss Shop for their Spring/Summer media showing. The decoration for the media showing was just perfect. The room was full of vibrant flowers, hanging paper cranes and of course, gorgeous clothes. I picked up some pieces from their line, including pieces from Milk & Honey. I chose a mix of both basic and statement pieces. I was really attracted to any vibrant pieces, especially bright yellow. I have styled some of these pieces, hopefully I can organise a shoot and post them up on the blog A.S.A.P. Most of these items are available online (click here)

It was so surreal being in the Miss Shop HQ, seeing so many racks of clothing and mood boards. I had the most amazing time there meeting the Miss Shop ladies, nibbling on Zumbo macarons, choosing fashionable pieces, being introduced to the Miss Shop Cosmetics (which was launched only last year) and most importantly, getting sneak peeks of upcoming and continuing trends which includes leopard, monochrome, aztec, florals and tropical. Thank you once again to Miss Shop for the hospitality.
Enjoy you last few hours of the weekend! Have a great Sunday.

xoxo, ET

1 comment

  1. I love Miss Shop stuff, this all looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It