Yankee Converted

15.10.13

wearing: STYLENANDA top | AMERICAN APPAREL disco pants | TOPMAN jacket | JEFFREY CAMPBELL everly boots | Yankees snapback from Culture Kings | GIVENCHY bag

I decided to pair my disco pants with this striped sheer top from Stylenanda. It's actually supposed to be a dress, and on the website Sora Park (the most gorgeous Korean model ever, I am completely obsessed with her) was wearing it as a dress which seems impossible since she's way taller than me and it looked like a decent dress. So how come when I wear it, my bum cheeks keep exposing themselves? It's too short as a dress and it's too long as a top. Perhaps I could just wear it for the summer as an outerwear for my bikinis, kind of like a modern kaftan.

I was inspired by this Yankees snapback and wanted an urban/street chic look, so I wore my boyfriend's jeans jacket. It's way too big but when I just do the "jacket sling", the size seems to be perfect. The snapback somehow just ties the whole outfit together. It matches with my derriere-expose dress as well as providing contrast with the black bottoms (pants, shoes and bag). I don't actually follow the Yankees and I am against buying team or band merchandises I don't really know, but I just could not resist the simplicity and chic look of this snapback. I've always been attracted to the logo as well and as soon as I saw this in white, I had to go against principles. 

xoxo, ET

4 comments

  1. the food is tempting..the handphone casing is so cute !! love the bag and boots too !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit and place!
    great pictures dear :D
    love love love

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! love your snapback and top :D
    btw love the scenery ^^

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It