Plaid and Studs

4.10.13



wearing: ZARA shirt | TOPSHOP dress | JEFFREY CAMPBELL shoes | LOVISA necklace 

This is probably so last year, but I still love the combination of plaid and gold studs. This shirt from Zara was the perfect fit, the perfect colour and the perfect pattern for my liking. On top of all of those points, this shirt can be worn in many different ways.
1. A normal button up shirt
2. An outerwear (like what I'm doing here)
3. Tie it up around your waist
Tying a shirt or any outerwear around your waist gives a cool, edgy and nostalgic vibe to our outfits. I'm definitely a 90s kid and I used to feel so confident and this it was so cool to tie up my denim jacket around my waist every time we travel overseas as a family. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Then obviously like other trends, that phase is over and we all grow out of it. But I'm so glad to see it back on street style photography, magazines, basically all over the media.

xoxo, ET

12 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace, the shoes and the background! haha


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole outfit!!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need your bag asap! Love this look!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, I love your shirt and shoes so much :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple and chic.
    nice touch with the plaid shirt :D



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your website content nice nice and interesting to observe. I love and admire you

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It