Haul I

20.10.13

2. same as photo (1)
4. 3CE nail polish: dark blue, mint green, light pink, matte top coat, red/dark orange
5. VICTORIA SECRET pink sea salt & pink clay

I'm the type of girl who usually forgets to put eyeshadow and lipstick on. My previous make up routine only involved moisturiser, concealer, powder, blush and eyeshadow. Most of the time I'll look as pale as a turnip. However lately I've been having the tendency to invest in make-up and their tools. My mum just came back from the Northern Hemisphere and bought me at least half f these items, so I was inspired to do a Make Up Haul post. 

Urban Decay Naked 2 - Eye Palette:
Due to the excellent reviews and popularity, I have been wanting this set of eyeshadows for ages. I love the range of neutral colours which makes it appropriate for both day and night. Previously I used Estee Lauder, but the colours didn't show up as I expected when I put it on; they lacked vibrancy. Fortunately, The best things about Urban Decay's Naked palette is that it is long lasting and the colours actually pop up.

Bobbi Brown:
Gel Liner - I have been using this for ages and I have never wanted to try other brands. It's easy to use, it doesn't smudge easily and long-lasting.
Compact Foundation - I actually use this foundation as a concealer. I prefer compact to bottled liquid ones simply because my hands can stay clean. There's a range of colours to suit your skin tone, it blends easily and covers blemishes nicely. 

3 Concept Eyes nail polish:
Lately I've been ordering heaps from Style Nanda and I am obsessed with their make up line especially their nail polish. It doesn't chip easily and the colours are quite thick. I hate those transparent ones and they just don't appear the same as the colour you see in the bottle. But with 3CE nail polishes you don't have to worry about that. They're only US$4.40 which is one-quarter of Australian OPI prices.

Victoria Secret:
Pink Sea Salt is just scrub but the colour is pink which gives it the cute factor. It smells really nice as well. I usually put scrub my legs and arms, they get super smooth afterwards. 
I've never really used Pink Clay before or any other similar products. Basically you apply it to areas of your body where the skin is dry. It has to be quite thick. Then you just wait for the clay to dry and peel them off. Similar to Pink Sea Salt, this makes your skin extra smooth since the purpose is to get rid of dry skin. I love peeling them off, it's really therapeutic. If you can't peel all of them off, just wash off the clay. 

xoxo, ET

2 comments

  1. lovely pictures, I love the naked palette and the 3CE's nail polishes ;;)

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 3 concept eyes nail polish is tempting..the color looks pretty..would you do a review ?

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It