Pastelizing

17.9.13

images from: style and metro

I don't usually do runways on my blog, but I couldn't resist to keep these off my blog. Burberry Prorsum S/S '14 RTW is the definition of spring fashion. The runway was filled with what I love most: intricate lace, jewel embellishments, perspex, see through material and most importantly... the pastel palette. The designs are youthful yet elegant; innocent yet sexy and quirky yet wearable. The shoes, to me, are one of the highlights since they have the minimalist look that I am currently obsessed with. However, with that one little change of the wide strap in the middle, it's a totally fresh and new design.
My absolute favourite item would be the perspex raincoat with jewelled shoulders that Cara Delevingne was wearing, surprise surprise. 

xoxo, ET

1 comment

  1. I just love pastel colors!
    They look so bright and fresh :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It