La Perouse

23.9.13

Another post containing Sydney visuals. Even though I'm wearing exactly the same things as I was in this post, I didn't want to put all of these photos in one post, otherwise it's just way too long. 
Louis and Denissa were too kind to take us around Sydney, and showed us Melbournians this super gorgeous place called La Perouse. It's probably one of the most beautiful seaside I've ever seen. I was completely obsessed with the gradation ground, full of rich creamy and golden colours (i.e. first photo's background). It was so whimsical and dreamy. If that pattern was available on a skirt or dress, I would definitely wear it. 

xoxo, ET

6 comments

  1. Such pretty photos! I love your tartan scarf lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely pictures! That spot looks incredible! I'll have to check it out when I'm in Sydney next! Cute outfit too! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this look!!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know...
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking so good!
    Great pictures :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like everyone is having similar wedges like those! I really have to get one for myself! They look amazing :DD love sunsets by the way!


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. such amazing and lovely photos..! you all are looking beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It