Angle Ankle Bangle

29.9.13

wearing: TOPSHOP playsuit | H&M blazer | ALIEXPRESS heels and ankle bangles | GIVENCHY bag

Had a girls' day out earlier this month at Nshry and Luxbite. We spent half of our time taking photos of food and "posing" for the camera, by "posing" i mean pretending to be candid. Usually I order the umami burger from Nshry, but instead I wanted something a little different so instead I ordered a soft shell crab burger. Jessica ordered the omelette and I thought that tasted the best. It had various types of mushrooms and an asian flavour which made it quite unique. 
Luckily it was such a lovely day so I went out with tight-less legs and my Topshop playsuit. As much as I love layering, I'm so glad to finally be able to go out with bare legs and feeling like I've lost 5kg without those thick coats. I was going for a tailored, simple and clean look. Lately I've been neglecting jewelries from my outfit but back in the olden days, I used to stack them up: necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings... I wore everything. This time i decided to only add a touch of gold around the ankles to match with the gold hardware of my bag. At first it feels a tad weird wearing "bangles" around my ankles, they somewhat made me feel like a prisoner or a dog, but it looked pretty cool and different. 

Can't believe another week has gone past, it has been too quick. 3 more months until christmas! 

xoxo, ET

4 comments

  1. so beautiful! :D
    looks like you had a great time, everything looks delicious, your heels are so cool!! c:

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!
    The food looks delicious
    Www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha :) I and my bestfriends also love pretending to be candid. Hopefully the result would be like when a celebrity got caught by paparazzi but it didn't :'D (Obsessed much?)
    Love your blog so much :) would you mind to follow each other? I want to stay in touch with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! love your outfit especially the blazer <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It