Rumi

24.8.13

wearing: NASTYGAL dress | JEFFREY CAMPBELL lita | VINTAGE belt 

Apologies for being super MIA lately. Now that I only have the weekend in Melbourne due to current situation of placement in Ballarat, it's really hard to fit everything that I can usually do in 1 week into 2 VERY short days. I haven't even done a proper photoshoot for ages, hence these photos are from waaaaaay back (i.e. early jan). Remember those packages from Nasty Gal from this post? Yes, these photos are pretty old. Initially I thought it wasn't good enough to make a post out of it, but looking back, it's not so bad. My favourite photo is the first one since it reminds me of one of my blogger idols, Rumi Neely. #Rumi-wannabe #farfrombeingrumi #iloverumi
Spending my last full day in Sydney today. I've been looking forward to this short getaway for a long time and time has passed too quick. Can I just be on holidays for the rest of my life but able to get endless amounts of money from wherever-idontreallycare? 
I shall blog soon with sydney visuals! ciao.

xoxo, ET

3 comments

  1. gorgeous! your hair looks gorg! :D
    I love every single items here ^^

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning! I love your leopard print belt!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It