Straight Up

8.7.13


Wearring: NASTY GAL jacket (worn as a top) | EBAY shorts | ALIBABA shoes |LOUIS VUITTON bag 

Just to be a little creative, I worn this mesh nasty gal jacket as a top by zipping it all the way up. Somehow it reminds me of a fashionable straight jacket. But it has a minimalist and futuristic feel as well. I wanted to keep my look clean so I paired it with these pleather shorts I got from Ebay. They're very comfortable, size fits me well, so I might order another pair in white. 
To match my bag, I used burgundy socks with my sandals. I used to be completely against sandals and socks, but I've seen so many other bloggers rock this look, I can't help to give in. 

Xoxo, ET

15 comments

  1. Oh I love your shorts! And the detail on your jacket is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is very eye catching.
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. so chic! in love with everything you wear <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The jacket is so amazing and I love how you paired it with those leather trackshorts! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this amazing outfit! i like the shorts much

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit!! =`)

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty shots!
    I love your sandals so much :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes, shorts, and how the photos were shot!! :) I miss Melbourne :(

    http://ninapineda.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very simple outfit! I love your jacket, it's interesting :)
    http://karyankchan.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shorts xx
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    www.loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww love your bag and shoess <3

    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It