Hello Kitty

20.7.13

wearing: KENZO sweater | AMERICAN APPAREL disco pants | DEANDRI shoes | EBAY beanie 

I had a spontaneous trip to to Mt. Dandenong last weekend, just because Calvin and I felt like it. Initially I wanted desserts from Mrs. Marples, but it was fully packed. We had to wait for at least 45 minutes even though it was 3pm and so gloomy, so stuff that. We ended up having coffee and snacks next door and just walked around the shops. That's when I bumped into Sureka Dharuman from The Girl Can Shoot. She's an amazing photographer with an incredible sense of style. This is demonstrated from her outfit on the day and her "get the look" section on her blog which features a compilation of stylish pieces. It was great to bump into her, and thank you again for the quick shoot Sureka!

I finally got my hands on this Kenzo jumper which has been on my wish list since last year. I bought it from Green with Envy at Chapel Street. I was lucky enough to be quickly try it on since this was the last piece and some other customers wanted the jumper as well. This blue is so far my favourite colour besides the classical bright green that is now everywhere on the net. Chiara from The Blonde Salad wore it, Andy from the Style Scrapbook wore it and Elena Perminova wore it on Fashion Week last year (I think). The blue is vibrant but not too exaggerated, and the monocolour scheme makes the jumper a little more subtle, which I love. It's already a statement sweater, so I decided to pair it with my disco pants from American Apparel. And to continue with my feline theme, I wore this grey cat-ears beanie.

xoxo, ET 

11 comments

  1. gorgeous look ever!
    loving the whole look!
    following you now!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look! I am in love with your jumper and shoes <3 That jumper really is a great buy <3

    http://keslytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, those shoes are to die for and I love the hat :c

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute sweater and beanie <3
    Thank you so much for stopping by on my blog, just followed you on bloglovin :))

    The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cuteee!
    the kenzo sweater are booming nowadays. but it fits you :)

    sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your kenzo sweatshirt and givenchy bag *__* you look so cute, enuf said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow beautiful outfit! love the sweater!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Follow me, Let me know & i´ll follow back ;-D

    xoxo

    Yulie

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It