Au Revoir Automne

2.6.13

Welcoming June and the start of winter. I'm still undecided whether I'm excited for the cold or not. I was before during the summer, just because I wanted to layer but it was obviously too hot. But now that winter is here, and the first week is going to be fully raining, I'm not so sure anymore. Give me back my sunshine!

Autumn is probably my favourite season, while spring is a very close second. Obviously all the leaves start to turn into warmer colours and the weather is usually great. Not too hot so that I can layer and not too cold so I don't have to button up my coats and cover my layers. Every time I turn for my street, I am always mesmerised by the reddish leaves that's covering the trees and street. So not making this scenery as my photoshoot background would be crazy right?

 photo DSC_0114_zpsb280a08b.jpg  photo DSC_0099_zpsff6fa3be.jpg  photo autumn1_zps9e8df3d2.jpeg  photo DSC_0095_zps7c157cfd.jpg  photo autumn2_zps0ed75b8b.jpeg  photo DSC_0113_zps3e0f5212.jpg  photo DSC_0110_zps2b2a3099.jpg  photo DSC_0105_zps1fac61ae.jpg  photo DSC_0102_zps5af7e993.jpg
wearing: ROMWE t-shirt (sold out at Romwe, but you can buy it from Aliexpress | WITCHERY cardigan | EBAY shorts | HOUSE OF HOLLAND stockings | GENERAL PANTS boots (similar here and here and here) | coat from Japan

You probably can't tell, I am still in love with the monochromatic trend *sarcarsm*. The only colours I've been wearing is either on my nails or wrist. Most of my recent purchases, since January up until now, have been black and white, and the shades in between.

Below is another monochromatic outfit I would definitely wear, featuring pieces from Picnic (jumpsuit and top), June + Julia  (shoes) and Eranzi (Proenza Schouler bag). I recently came across these Indonesian and Malaysian based shops from a website known as Dskon. The aim of this website is to help readers in discovering some of the best deals available in the cyber world. This is done by providing them with a compilation of current deals from various shopping websites in one portal. On top of that, descriptions and reviews of each shops are also accommodated. There are several categories available: fashion, electronics, culinary, sports, vacation and many more. It's best for you guys to check it out yourselves and don't forget to sign up for their newsletters as well. For me, the fashion category would probably be the one I visit the most.  
 photo monochrome_zps9c2a63d6.jpeg

and I also discovered more of these gorgeous fashionable items from shops listed at fashion category, and here are some more outfits I would love to wear.

 photo lippy_zps8c519951.jpeg
ROMWE Jumper, skirt, clutch and jewelries | JUNE + JULIA heels | ERANZI givenchy wallet
 photo emo_zpsa9340b90.jpeg
ROMWE jumper, shorts, shoes, jewelries | ERANZI balenciaga clutch photo cupcake_zpsbdbe2e63.jpeg ROMWE top and jewelries | PICNIC skirt | JUNE + JULIA shoes | ERANZI miu miu bag and wallet

xoxo, ET

22 comments

  1. Summer is just beginning for me.
    I wish where I lived has sidewalks lines with trees like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove your outfit and all the inspirational collages!


    XO J
    OASAP Giveaway on my blog for FREE CLOTHES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say... ii LOVE your coat! It's soooooo cute.
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't believe i paid 80$ for my leather gym shorts from bardot....nevertheless i bought a white pair from your link above, 10$ what a bargain haha thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just rocking every trend that I love here.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute. I love the clutch in the 2nd set!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tshirt! Super cute outfit for autumn x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Celine tee and leather shorts,such pretty pictures!
    Do visit my blog and if you like, follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter and Facebook,leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love your outfit! that stockings and cardigan, the the shirt are perfect combinations :) you look gorgeous!

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
    Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are lovely & you look adorable!
    & thanks so much for visiting my page!

    shortandsweetjoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to say this.

    The outfit is the most unique thing I've seen for the whole month! No kidding. It's very refreshing to be able seeing someone pulling off such cool combination of raiment. The garter belt-like tights instantly caught my attention. The shorts too.

    Just for information, those are not stockings. Stockings are leg coverings that are held up with the use of suspenders or garters. Those are tights designed to look like stockings.

    I really love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is such a cute look!!
    I was a bit confused when you said it was winter in June as june means summer for me and then I realized you probably don't live in the U.S. haha .. Winter and Autumn are my favorite seasons by the way =)

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is sure a super cool look! the jacket and t shirt are amazing :D

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool outfit (im also a fan of the monochrome look, though colours always seem to sneak into mine). and the background is amazing! you def should take advantage of that while the leaves are still there, they are beautiful!

    -Tara x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!!! yes i agree such beautiful scenery should be your photoshoot background of the day!!
    i really love the choices of clothes you pick!
    and the skull sweater! that's soo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's the total opposite where I live. June equals summer beautiful warm weather :D Nonetheless I love your outfit! Your shirt and shorts are must have staple pieces in every girl's wardrobe! Thank you for sharing (: Would you like to follow for follow?

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love your blog! This outfit is beautiful, have been eyeing the Celine shirt for a while now!

    www.inbetweentangerine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm still not sick of seeing monochromatic looks. I love the mix of textures. I still need to find me a great faux leather pair of shorts or a skirt. And I like the tights...totally unexpected. Gorgeous!

    <3,
    ~N
    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so pretty!
    Anyway,interesting blog and hope to see more posts.
    We've followed your blog and hope you would visit ours too!

    xx,
    GANDA

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving your white maxi dress and loving the brightly coloured rings xx

    http://rebeabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It