Cibi Cibi

14.5.13

 photo DSC_0061_zpsb9935e01.jpg  photo DSC_0067_zps56375b44.jpg  photo DSC_0074_zpsf261b42d.jpg  photo DSC_0080_zps17619532.jpg  photo DSC_0078_zpse6c305d5.jpg  photo DSC_0118_zpsa4f258c6.jpg  photo DSC_0124_zps2f5954d0.jpg  photo DSC_0182_zpsa25635af.jpg  photo 15DZX_zpsf679def2.jpeg  photo DSC_0171_zps64490640.jpg  photo DSC_0150_zpsd78a4a40.jpg  photo DSC_0180_zps4308ff0d.jpg  photo DSC_0168_zps6e1198db.jpg  photo DSC_0186_zps4dbc246f.jpg wearing: TOPSHOP top | ZARA shorts | ASOS jelly-shoes

Trying new places for food is one of my favorite things to do, especially capturing gorgeous-looking food on camera. Here in Melbourne, we are blessed with amazing coffee and food, especially brunch. As much as I love the classic savoury western brunch, I find eggs and bacon on toast can be a bit boring at times. So one morning I decided to give Cibi a go, an edgy, japanese fusion brunch place.  I had their traditional breakfast with green tea and a green-tea-red-bean muffin to take away. The salmon and salad with sesame dressing were my favorite. They used brown rice, so finishing the whole plate doesn't feel as guilty. It's definitely worth a try, i already went back there for the second time within less than a month and might pay them another visit soon. 

Most importantly, this is what I wore. From time to time, I look at the back of my closet to find old stuff that still matches my style but has been abandoned for quite some time. Then I found this Topshop top which my mum bought from Singapore. I'm pretty sure she bought it when Topshop just came to Asia so this is my first purchase there. Topshop is probably on my top 3 list for places to shop. It's affordable, fashionable and the quality's pretty good. I haven't been wearing this top for ages, but every spring cleaning I could not let this go. But, it is slightly too long for my liking so when I tuck it into high waisted pants, it bulges. There is always a way to fix this which is what I did here, by tying a knot at the back. It gives it a 90s feels and it defines your waist line as well.
Since there is already a lot going on with the floral pattern of this top, I chose this white plain nautical-esque shorts which make the colours of the flowers pop even more. And who could resist these jelly slightly-heeled shoes? They are very nostalgic, the colour is very cute, they are super comfy and they look yummy-ass. 

xoxo, ET

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank u gabriella! :D i want to eat it ;P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank u Rosalinda, ur so kind! <3

      Delete
  3. the restaurant looks cozy x3
    love your top so much very bright! :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's an amazing place to eat. u should try when u come to melbourne! :D

      Delete
  4. Yum, that food looks amazing! Love your top x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u kate! the food is actually so soo soo good >.<

      Delete
  5. Very nice place! And seriously you rock that shoes!!!! aaaa that's tota;;y cute!!!

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u Ines! jelly shoes are so cute and nostalgic

      Delete
  6. lovely top and shoes! and cute place to hang out :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some of that delicious food pleaseee! And nice top, it does look like a top you can never or shouldn't let it go!
    The outfit is amazingg! :D

    Sending you loads of love ♥♥♥
    See you over at BACKTOFIVE !

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It